"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Sunday, 19 July 2009

Once Upon A Time...

... there was a laptop. Brilliant, bold and bright it was as it sailed through the ether unaccosted. It met every foe at the gate with clarity of purpose : "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" was it's watchword. Unfortunately, the quick-witted laptop succumbed to heat-stroke and all it left me with is a sh*t Toshiba and this lousy wordle:

Wordle: Untitled
Click to enlarge

4 comments:

  1. You have my sympathies! I hope the Acer is repairable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bone of contention LN - I'm still waiting to hear an estimate of costs. I'd give anything to have a computer that doesn't hang around or seem to say, "Are you sure? Are you sure you want to do that?" It drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIP

    Kindred spirit, here.

    RAM die on busy pooter. Spirit say RAM upgrade = 2.5GB Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sympathies Fausty, hope it goes well and you'll be whizzing through the ether again on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails