"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Saturday, 15 August 2009

Halle-flippin-lujah!


I now have more email addresses than any sane person could possibly need and my profile has disappeared as has the icon of HMS Cardiff and the sites I like. I also seem to be known as G Vienna now and appear spookily as an outline in shades of grey - but a rose by any other name and all that ... at least I've got an internet connection.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, the Final Coming Together is, well, coming together. Everything is being linked up to everything else. You won't have to worry about a thing: Google will tell you who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the problem Edgar - perhaps I should just opt for an easy life and adapt to the new regime - or I could keep striving to retain my original identity. It's a bit of a bummer, I also can't log into see stats because it doesn't recognise me any more, but that's not so important. As you say, I don't have to worry about a thing and can rely on Google et al completely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about it all going pear shaped!

    Well, at least you are back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a fashion, Gigits. Thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it GV. I missed your posts!

    If it's any consolation loads of BlogSpotters seem to have had problems in the last few days.

    Mine were minor compared to yours - and it made me consider alternatives - wordpress and livejournal. Fed up with blogger, to be honest.

    To be fair, (grrrr) they are beta testing a new version of blogger and perhaps something went awry during a test integration ...

    Which site do you use for stats? Google Analytics?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why you gentlemen can't just use the basic blogger and not mess around so. To be honest I'm jealous because I don't understand anything but the basics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails