"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 28 August 2009

Henry & The NHS

From Mark Wadsworth's blog:

Posted at the request of Henry North London:
"To all my usual readers, I wish to apologise that my blog is currently down for maintenance. There are other reasons too but I cannot discuss them currently. The blog will be back for business after Sept 26th at the latest.
In the mean time read my posts on National Death Service or the Libertarian South East Blog. I wish all my readers well and this is akin to why Nightjack was shut down so you will appreciate why I have had to take such drastic measures. Rest assured that all the posts still exist and that you will be able to read again in a month's time.

Henry North."

Good luck to Henry - I hope it isn't too serious and he's back blogging again soon.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds worrying and sinister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry's blog now says it's open by invitation only so I don't know what's happening OR. I'm sure he'll be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At one time, being self-employed meant that you had the freedom of being your own boss. Now, self-employment means also that you have some freedom to criticise and comment on public 'services', a freedom which is rapidly disappearing for those in employment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things aren't too good for Henry, that's all I can say at the moment. All we can do is send him positive vibes and keep our fingers crossed for a favourable outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im ok but I need to shut the blog down for a month or so...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know Henry - good luck and positive vibes are winging your way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails