"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Tuesday, 25 August 2009

One For The Road


I can't stand it any more. I've got no nails, no hair and no goodwill for all mankind. I loathe everything and everybody and I'm out of chewing gum, chocolate and ice cream. See you later.

5 comments:

  1. Ha, join the club GV, I've been climbing the walls for weeks. Even the patches aren't helping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if this helps, GV, but I did it: and the craving does sharply decline after a couple of weeks. Just don't give in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always felt as if I was the only person left in the world who smoked - until I stopped! Now, wherever I go, everyone's smoking :( Thanks for the support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations GV, I'm still at it but every cigarette pricks my conscience.

    Time I tried harder I suppose - I mean to quit. Scunnert's just done it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about it SR - you keep smoking if you want to. I didn't know Scunnert was another 'quitter' - perhaps the strange feeling running around the blogs has more to do with cigarettes than politics.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails