"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 20 August 2009

Stirring Up A Storm: Breathe

I think this is fantastic; we all need to take a deep breath and ...BREATHE:

h/t: Dazed & Confused at Let's Argue the Point

4 comments:

  1. Typo I'm afraid....

    I am illiterate to a New Labour standard of education, in that I let an image saying "Breath", instead of "Breathe" go through, without correcting it afore the vid itself was published, and I'm too damned lazy to go through all of the rigmarole of correcting it now, as it would take a couple of hours all told!

    "I Am A Moron of the first degree"!!

    Simples...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rest is so great I think we can let it pass this time ;) Seriously - it really is good and you're right - perhaps a hit of pure oxygen would wake people enough to get off their backsides and do something, change something, vote, anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best I've seen. Wonder who put it together?

    ReplyDelete
  4. D&C did it, Scunnert. I think it's one of the best too - so much detail & energy in it and not just blaming the politicians.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails