"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Sunday, 13 September 2009

The EU Is Not Part Of A Conspiracy


Conspiracy, noun (conspiracies) 1 the act of plotting in secret. 2 a plot. 3 a group of conspirators.
ETYMOLOGY: 14c: from Latin conspiratio plot.

4 comments:

  1. G.V.

    Have you come across Irish website The Wise Up Journal before? It's both a really good read and watch, and it taught me all sorts that I previously didn't know about the ghastly E.U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D&C, yes I know it - but it isn't that I don't know about the EU, it's more that I don't know how best to tell others without preaching. The whole point of this blog is not me but other people being given the tools to find out for themselves and make up their own minds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not a "sexy" subject matter, and I find that even if you mollycoddle someone by putting all the information in front of their eyes, they'll still walk away without so much as glancing at it.

    But hey...It's our funeral.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too quick for me D&C but you have point - and it won't be my funeral. I never thought I'd say this but extremist philosphy demands extremist reaction. Never, ever has this country entertained such extreme political views - until now, under this government.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails