"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Saturday, 26 September 2009

"Give Me The Child...

... until the age of seven and I will give you the man."
More Obama schoolchildren singing his praises in class. No ifs, no buts, this is wrong:

I just hope this isn't an idea our Dear Leader brings to the Dept of Education or whatever it is they call it these days; I can't imagine it being tolerated over here, but then there's been a few things I'm surprised to see tolerated so who knows...? The EU already aims propaganda in schools towards our children and no-one seems to mind.

I came across another video there, "Obama's Shadow Government", which is about unaccountable 'Czars' being parachuted into government. Sound familiar? It seems that's something we may have given them. The world is coming together and we all speak the Language of the Left now.  Left-speak, nu-speak, global-speak.
H/t: American Descent

2 comments:

  1. In the days of sailing ships (even I don't go that far back, though!), it was said that a good ship's pilot could sense the instant that the tide changed.

    I just have to believe that there will come an instant when the people of Europe just realise that something is very wrong: if we don't, the consequences are just too appalling for me to dwell on.

    I'm wondering if there is someone out there, with a finger so close to the pulse of the people that they, like the old pilot, will know the instant that the mood changes.

    There isn't a lot of time left, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People can taste the change of air in the breeze of an English morning. They just don't know what it is, yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails