"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Going Out

I'm going out but in light of the last post I'm in a quandary about which of two items to wear, or perhaps I should play safe and wear both:

5 comments:

  1. Hmm, maybe the items would look better swapped around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you don't live near me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your cat is reaching for the shiny knickers. It might be best to leave the crown with kitty or jealousy might remove more than your modesty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should see me on New Year's Eve, SR :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tin foil knickers. You might find these a bit more comfortable though.

    Watch out though, I have heard his beard tickles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails