"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Knocking Me Down With A Feather


Sometimes, words simply aren't enough. Gordon Brown has received the prestigious World Statesman of the Year Award at a glittery occasion in New York.
hahahahahahaha

3 comments:

  1. These accolades only serve to bolster his already delusionary view of himself! Still, while he is in power, the polls at least suggest that more and more people can't stand the sight of him.

    You're right about the Tories though, a total letdown. I am disappointed in their chicken shit, self preserving attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really thought this was a joke when I first heard of it. What are these people thinking of.

    If it had been given to Angela Merkel then I could understand because she is a popular leader and supported by her country but Brown - they must have put the names in a hat and his appeared.

    Still I shake my head in disbelief GV ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up to hear it on the radio news and wasn't sure if I was having a dream or a nightmare. I can't understand how perceptions vary so wildly. I suppose it's still the Old boys' Club mentality and someone's trying to shore up his position.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails