"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Saturday, 19 September 2009

Still Playing Catch Up

I haven't been up to posting or commenting for a few days but I hope this isn't my own personal 'double dipper' recovery.  This afternoon I've been catching up with some reading online, hence the videos, just for the record.  This is the Conservative video response to Brown's uninspiring speech at the TUC Conference earlier this week:

H/t: Conservative Home

2 comments:

  1. Ditto, GV. Nothing much has inspired me to write, of late. Possibly because McDrone's absence from our screens and papers has caused my RageMeter™ reading to drop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in recovery Fausty - still on antibiotics but doing my best. I seem to have missed so much I'd like to rail against. Today only part of me says, "sleep, sleep" as opposed to a complete zonk-out. Things can only get better :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails