"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Ukraine's Got Talent

No, really!  This is a video of sand artist, Kseniya Simonova, winner of the Ukraine franchise of the show.  I found it mesmerising so thought I'd share it.  I don't think she'd go down very well with Simon Cowell though:

2 comments:

  1. Well shared sir. Thank you.
    Simon Cowell? The words sand, handful and face spring to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. I couldn't take my eyes off her fingers - amazing. Innocent times still in the Ukraine - it wouldn't work on BGT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails