"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Any problems?

Has anyone else had problems posting comments?
"What happens is when you press the 'Post Comment' and then fill in the word verification, as you are about to accept, the page jumps so you end up clicking 'Newer Post'. this jumps to another page and the comment is lost."
I'm trying to work out whether it's me or blogger.  Comments appreciated, thanks.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks NF. It's impossible to tell from this end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GV seems fine but I'm having big trouble at Spidey's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works ok here. I copy and paste long comments into a word processor, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I hope Edgar reads your comments - it might be something his end then. I rarely post long comments but if I do, I've been caught before so I just copy to clipboard. It's all very hit & miss - I have no problem at Spider's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read! It's probably a combination of my slow and old computer and my impatience. The page elements take a little while to load, and while they are positioning themselves, they jump around on the page. I just need to be a bit more patient and wait for everything to settle down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes Firfox gives odd results - e.g., the verification code not being visible, but I've not experienced the problem you cite.

    Posting this using Chrome - try using that?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Coffee House National debt counter is the slowest thing to load on the page, I've been thinking of taking it off - if you carry on having probs let me know and I'll try it without - it's depressing reading anyway the rate it whizzes round!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails