"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Hahahahahahaha

Fellow Bloggers, watch your inboxes for emails like this & don't touch them with a bargepole:

GV-

I have a client for whom I'm looking to purchase advertising from quality websites. I've had a look at your site at http://callingengland.blogspot.com/ and think it would be a very good match for our client, whose target demographic is similar to your own.

We would be interested in purchasing advertising in the form of a text-based link on your site. The site I represent deals with financial market trading, making it quite relevant insofar as politics and the stock market are intertwined.

To reduce administrative costs we prefer to pay a fixed annual upfront fee for such advertisements. Once the ad has been placed payment can be made quickly by Paypal or check.

Please let me know if the above is of any interest to you. Thanks in advance.
Best,
xxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. :-) it was a bit of a give-away when he wrote "similar target demographic" - that and using the word 'quality'. They're spam scammers, apparently. He didn't even have the courtesy to use my full title of Mr Goodnight Vienna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually that was from me, I was very interested in buying advert space, but your laughter and hurtful words have put me off and i've lost all faith in humankind :( Maybe i'll go have a cry somewhere now. Hope you're happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They keep on trying don't they?

    Probably comes from Nigeria from someone called Mr Ommawummagumma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't particularly bother me as I blog for pleasure (and stress relief) so unless they paid cash up front (yes mercenary I know) I don't do advertising ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a bad attempt, but 'check'?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh Phuck, I've been taken up the puckered, brown sphincter.

    John-

    I have a client for whom I'm looking to purchase advertising from quality websites. I've had a look
    at your site at http://freedom-2-choose.blogspot.com/ and think it would be a very good match for
    our client, whose target demographic is similar to your own.

    We would be interested in purchasing advertising in the form of a text-based link on your site.
    The site I represent deals with financial market trading, making it quite relevant insofar as politics
    and the stock market are intertwined.

    To reduce administrative costs we prefer to pay a fixed annual upfront fee for such advertisements.
    Once the ad has been placed payment can be made quickly by Paypal or check.

    Please let me know if the above is of any interest to you. Thanks in advance.
    Best,
    Richard


    I feel soiled and need a shower, cunts!

    H/T to Callie from the F2C forum for guiding me here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently it's a couple of American boys in a bedroom trying to get rich quick. They seem to hit certain groups at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails