"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 28 October 2009

Playing Catch-up


I think I'll take a break tomorrow. I've been doing lots of mental flitting around and my brain needs to catch-up, if possible.

Psychic Warfare
More on INDECT and here
10 super-injunctions on The Guardian this year
Noahide
Three world wars
Transhumanism and Fukuyama

In future, I think I'll just stick to reading The Times and The Beano.

2 comments:

  1. The Beano and the Times? how do you tell them apart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Times has better cartoons Edgar :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails