"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 2 November 2009

Brown Resigns...

...himself to Grumpy Old Twat's ridicule:


My Way
Dolly Mixtures, Sherbert Dib-Dabs, Jubilees, Penny Chews,
Werthers' Originals & Spangles to GrumpyOldTwat

6 comments:

  1. GOT certainly has a style all his own!

    You mentioned Spangles, though, and that made me think about something that I haven't thought about for decades. Do you remember that there were, I think, Butterscotch Spangles? I liked them better than the fruit ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edgar, I preferred the black spangles - a sort of liquorice flavour.

    I'm worried abt GoT - as you can probably tell because I usually give him only 2ozs of dolly mixtures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm worried because it looks like he is off.

    That looks to me like a last post....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top tune for a swansong, hope not though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sincerely hope that he's not packing it in, GV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All Seeing Eye has been doing GoT's 'alternative' blog for a couple of days as well. A cple of weeks back it was on the blog that GoT took a backseat for a while because Mrs GoT is ill. Let's hope all's well and he'll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails