"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Hannan/McShane: Video

I'm late with this one but it's worth watching if you haven't seen it already:  Daniel Hannan and Denis McShane with Paxman last night.  McShane was a complete, pompous prat ("Danny"), who was put in his place by Paxman two or three times.  McShane could do something "for the honour of British politics" and resign, the troughing toerag.   It's a BBC video so I can't embed it but you can watch it here.

8 comments:

  1. "I'm begging you". What an arse. Scumbag fascists playing the anti-semite card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GV I missed it and what with the corrupt drivel I saw on tonight's C4 news from the city minister I seriously wonder if these guys are on a deliberate plan to mind fuck us, they are brazenly duplicitous and criminal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang the oleagenous c**t !

    Or is that too lenient ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insincerity radiates from McShane. Not only that but also a kind of creepiness, which actually makes me feel a little queasy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denny MacShane comes over as a smug twat, Paxo seems bored and irritated at the same time; just as well that Daniel knows his stuff.

    TYO, I thought 'oleagenous' was reserved for Keith Vaz ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scunnert, McShane is either an arse or a pompous troughing git - take your pick; either way he doesn't deserve to be re-elected.

    This Lisbon Treaty is a bit of a hiatus - we haven't seen it all yet. I doubt there is one MP who is loyal to Britain who can defend it. Since Lisbon, we're in different territory - it's a wait and see game now. If it goes against democracy as we know it then I hope everyone livens up and demonstrates against it. It's never too late, surely?

    Banned - Hannan did well but looked wide-eyed and angry. McShane should be de-selected by his constituency because of his troughing and his lies.

    YO - it's never too late to see justice meted out - even if it means I don't see it but my children will.

    Edgar, I join you in your queasiness ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. McShane oozes slime. Dan's composures was remarkable although his anger must've been white hot.

    McShane won't escape Dan's probing mind. He'd better watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought Hannan showed remarkable composure Fausty - probably something to do with not being able to jump out of the screen and physically punch McShane on the nose.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails