"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 2 November 2009

Re-post: Renunciation Of European Citizenship

To: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Her Prime Minister & all Her Majesty's Ministers of State
I (full name) ...............................................................
Of (full address)
.....................................................................................
.....................................................................................

Post code ..............................

hereby renounce European (EU) citizenship which was imposed upon me through the Treaties of Rome and Maastricht. By means of this document I free myself from the burdens of the citizenship of the above foreign power to which I have never willingly, or otherwise, sworn an oath of allegiance. From the date below I cease to be a citizen of Europe and can no longer be considered thus.

From this day (date) Day ......... Month ............................ Year ................


I (as named above) reject dual citizenship and retain the status of a British subject only and will never be considered as a citizen of any other nation or imposed European nation. I, by signing this document, swear an oath of allegiance to my Monarch whom I trust to uphold her sworn Coronation Oath to protect me from foreign subjugation. From this moment on the legislation, documentation, constitution and other impositions formed in the European Union will no longer be legally binding on me, nor shall Her Majesty's Ministers be able to renounce my sole status as a British subject, by treaty or other means, as to do so would make me stateless which under international law is illegal.


Signed: ..................................................................


Signature of witness:
.................................................................................


Full name & address of witness: .................................................
...................................................................................
...................................................................................

Post code ...................................


Send completed copies to Her Majesty the Queen & to the Office of the Prime Minister


This document was produced by: ACML, 28 Highdown, WORCESTER PARK, Surrey, KT4 7HZ

*******
Anyone wanting to know how to become a Freeman of the Land could do worse than start with Captain Ranty and TPUC.

8 comments:

  1. If only this were feasible, GV.

    At some point, such a person will have to renew his passport and a British passport is unlikely to be available, it being replaced by an EU passport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sign it either! I have removed my support from Her Maj until she invokes the existing powers she has to stop the HoC from breaking their oaths to her, and because she broke her coronation oath in which she swore NOT to give power to a foreign entity. To my certain knowledge she has broken that vow 2,460 times since 1997 alone. I have not totted up how many statutes (introduced by the EU) she has rubber stamped since 1973.

    CR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it was worth a shot Fausty. TPUC has changed its layout but still has forms like that tucked away.

    Cap'n R - constitutionally speaking, HM has let the country down badly but the UK can't have two Heads of State. Once we're in Europe we'll be citizens and our President will be whoever they select - Juncker or Verhoefen maybe, but not the Queen.

    I re-posted it thinking it won't hurt to remind everyone what we stand to lose. Sometimes I read the papers and think people have a better idea of what the EU is really about, but at others, I despair. A form renouncing citizenship is a jolt. I'm still trying to get my head around the Queen violating her vows.

    I've been thinking I should reorganise my tags so that NavFor and Eurogendfor show up separately - at the moment everything, including all Directives and EU bodies, is under 'EU'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GV,

    You still did a good thing. People who are outraged but have not yet entered Lawful Rebellion are prime candidates for this shout of disapproval. It will resonate with Becky, and after all, it adds to the general discontent.

    I thought you were quite kind back there. "Let down the country" as opposed to "violating her oath a couple of thousand times". You are a brilliant diplomat. I only wish I could exercise some restraint!

    A little bird told me that over 200 people a day are entering LR.

    The bomb is ticking, no?

    But will it go off in time......

    CR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did say she'd let it down "badly" CR ;)

    As you say the bomb is ticking and has been for quite a while. It isn't in people's nature to be coralled like this so, come what may, it's tears before bedtime.

    Coming from Yorkshire, I'm given to understatement. No need to gild the lily and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. EU Citizenship has no more legitimacy than citizenship of the Reich in Hitlers overun territories.
    No-one ever asked me if I wanted to be a citizen of thus entity and I remain by default a Subject of Her Majesty and no-one else. A trial for Treason against the EU would be very interesting on those grounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They all have immunity from prosecution - handy that, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GV. I rather meant a trial of someone such as I for Treason against a state that I did not owe any loyalty to, ie Europeland.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails