"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 31 December 2009

Almost There

While others make predictions or compile a 2009 round-up of horrors I thought I'd just replay my favourite video of the year and console myself that there's only a few more months until the election.


Fuck You Gordon Brown
a wheelbarrow full of sherbert dib-dabs and dolly mixtures to GrumpyOldTwat

3 comments:

  1. A truly fitting tribute to Snotty and Labour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whilst I echo your sentiments, they are most unbecoming of a lady.

    Unless of course you wish to shatter this romantic's illusion he has of you...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it says just about everything that needs to be said OR, good old GoT.
    Sorry Mr Witterings - a New Year's Eve lapse; I consider myself chastised ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails