"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 4 January 2010

Aaargh! Another Exploding Head Day

Put these on, you might need them. UPDATE:  You'll definitely need your hat as well.


While I was reading the papers this morning (I think it was in The Times) I noticed a comment that referred to the Lucis Trust - so I thought I'd check it out.  In hindsight it would have been better to ignore it because it's taken me somewhere I'm not comfortable with; but I'm naturally curious so... ...

In brief, the Lucis Trust (originally called the Lucifer Trust - wait, don't go!) was established by Alice A Bailey as a publishing outlet for her range of esoteric books and pamphlets.  Bailey was a follower of Helena Blavatsky, an advanced seer and mystic or an unscrupulous charlatan - take your pick.

The World Goodwill group, which Bailey founded in 1932, is a major plank of the Lucis Trust's activities. This is where the hairs on the back of my neck stand up: it has been recognised by the the UN as a Non-Governmental Organization and sits on regular weekly briefing sessions at the UN. The Lucis Trust is a member of the UN Economic and Social Council and it prints and publishes UN material.

I really wish I hadn't noticed that reference in the paper - I don't want to believe that there's a group of whacky, satanic nutjobs influencing the work of the UN - it was bad enough believing it to be a front for a NWO agenda.  So... here are some links; I've been to all of them and my computer's still fine:

The spiritual foundation of the UN
The Aquarian Age: humanity know thyself
"Aggressively involved in promoting a globalist ideology"
"Lucis Trust is run through an international board of trustees whose membership is said to have included: John D. Rockefeller; Norman Cousins; Robert S. McNamara; Thomas Watson, Jr. (IBM, former U.S. Ambassador to Moscow); Henry Clausen, Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite and Henry Kissinger. This would then tie Bailey's influential occult organization into the international conspiracy of elitists, including the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergs, and the Trilateral Commission."
Shhhh... satanism
Substituting the word "Christ" for the words "the Coming One"
The spiritual work of the UN & the liberation of humanity


10 comments:

  1. Just because we don't believe in Satanism, doesn't mean that others don't.

    The Aquarian Conspiracy is quite a scary book, given that so many people think that way!

    The attraction to Satanism is usually personal power - something man has always lusted for. You can see why it is so popular - not that many people would admit to being adherents.

    Many of the Eastern religions are Satanist, apparently. That accounts for an awful lot of 'believers'.

    Dr Stanley Monteith's videos are worth checking out and so are his radio broadcasts at radioliberty.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a comment to you vaped. Testing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can believe what they want - I just don't like them in positions of influence. That the Lucis Trust has such close ties to the UN is worrying. Who the heck elected them?

    Incoming!!!!!!!, let me know if the problem persists and I'll take off the wordver again if necessary, though I have had a lovely spam-free time lately :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree, GV. BTW, my comment wasn't a criticism! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, Fausty, I didn't take it as one :-) It's just that I've always tried to avoid Illuminati/Satanic cult conspiracy theories and to find it referenced in The Times of all places has freaked me out (so to speak!) Now, where did I put my hat?

    Keep an eye on Incoming!!!! btw - blog has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you go back far enough you will find Adam, Eve, Yahway et al in the ancient pantheons. We are talking thousands and thousands of years back. The problem for us is thet the God of Abraham may have been, how can one put it, not very nice. Indeed in these ancient pantheons he's most likely to be like Loki, a trickster.

    The sources were redacted and edited over many, many centuries. The item known as Moses likely edited most of it to fit montheist beleifs, though others have edited since.

    I bet the mystery schools actually have the real pantheon lists and know who is who.

    So much has been swapped, misnamed and deliberatley occluded over the millenia.

    One big clue for me was Oppenheimer quoting from Bhagavad Gita when exploring the limits of our physics in the first half of the 2Oth century.
    (Incoming!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incoming!!!!! If all this is true, no-one will ever believe it. One day people will turn to each other and say, "What the hell happened?" and they still won't know.
    "So much has been swapped, misnamed and deliberatley occluded over the millenia." That much I can definitely believe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Vatican archives surely has loads of original stuff. The BBC did a brilliant programme on it recently - can't find it now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They've just opened a "secret archive" to the public for the first time but I doubt there's anything in there connected to Incoming's ancient pantheons. The one thing I can remember is a drawing by Leonardo da Vinci. I'll keep my eyes open.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails