"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 25 January 2010

Hello

When GV invited me to help out on this blog whilst she was otherwise indisposed, I thought "great I'd be delighted" but my second thought was "are you sure?". Those of you that already know me will realise why I should ask that question and those of you that don't will need to understand that I can be a tad colourful with my use of the English language when it comes to the subject of Government, or anything else for that matter.

However, GV assures me that she is quite happy for me to help out here for a while, with a few others, as long as I would consider a prior warning to regular readers of any 'infected' posts. So, fair enough,  I will employ the time honoured tradition of issuing the initials NSFW as a prior notification to any impending language indiscretions.

Good, so that's fucking sorted then.

Having said all that, I've decided to break you all in gently with a couple of images from the Grumpy Old Twat archives which are Safe For Work.

Probably ;-)





7 comments:

  1. I'm paying the price for being new to the blogosphere. I completely missed these two. And frankly, I can't say I'm sorry about that ;-)

    Quality stuff as always, GOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers CS, I'm actually rather glad GV asked me to do this. It was great fun trawling through the older stuff so I might do a few more over the next couple of weeks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, Break them in gently Gotty ;-)
    I will look forward to seeing some of your older stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Gotty. I've seen these before but it's amazing how much we forget. (No comments about my age either!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly get around, mate, btw, I added the "fuckwit" pic you made for me to the Gatward post, just below the original - it doesn't half show how easy it is to fake up his "ID" - and it's bloody funny, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunnikins
    I'll do my best ;-)

    Rosie
    I wouldn't dare mention it, too much of a gentleman (sometimes) ;-)

    Spidey
    Thanks, yes, it's easy when you know how and have a streak of mischief about you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this pic with car is very funny and true one. i think there are attributes of people with such problem:
    very expencive car
    very fashion hat (even if its +30)
    very expencive sunglasses (untill its holliwood star)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails