"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 25 February 2010

21 Again!

"I really wasn't expecting this; it's taken me completely by surprise.  What can I say?   I'm so overcome with emotion.  Thank you all so much.  It's been an honour and a privilege to work with such a terrific team.  I would especially like to thank the Producer and Director, without whom I would not be here today.  Thank you so much, Mum & Dad."

Happy Birthday

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday GV!!!

    I'm 21 and a bit.

    CR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CR - birthdays are so last year dahlink: forgettable & creepy-uppy. I find it's 'the bit' that causes the problems - you know what's going on but your hips can't launch you over another barricade :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well then, you can be a leader GV. Organise from the rear and save your hips!

    CR.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails