"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 4 February 2010

A Nightingale Sang

...that there's a bug on the blog so there'll be no more posts until it's sorted out.

UPDATE: After I made some changes there's been no more 'tinkering' overnight so it should be okay now and we'll try again.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the Labour trolls and gremlins are on the move GV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Spidey, yes, someone had been in doing what they shouldn't. After I'd put the blog back in order I noticed one of the authors had a changed email address so I've tried to put it right and re-issue the invitations - we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm afraid the email address change was me...

    I had an old hotmail account I'd forgotten the password to so I switched it to my bloggy email account on Gmail in my blogger settings. Sorry if it caused any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CS - it wasn't your email that showed as changed so the mystery continues. Back to normal now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails