"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 25 February 2010

Serwan Abdullah: Remember This Name

On a day when Gordon Brown's behaviour is again under the spotlight, ('You ruined my life' - tell us about it!),  when Martin Yeates, CEO of Stafford Hospital gets a pay-off of £400,000 plus a pension of £1.27million, when Obama tells Britain, 'You're on your own'  and John Bercow is reported for breaching Parliamentary rules, spare a thought for the vibrant & diverse dregs of society:

Serwan Abdullah:‘I am proud of what I have done. I have no respect for him. F*** him and f*** his medals.’

He apparently has fifty-one previous convictions for assault, theft and shoplifting and is currently on Incapacity Benefit because he suffers from 'depression'.

Here he is, snapped leaving the court room (click to enlarge): an arrogant, disrespectful, lowlife sh!t who thinks the world owes him a living.  It doesn't.  I'm just so angry about this.  The magistrate, Stuart Chittenden, said his crime was 'particularly abhorrent'.  Quite right too, so what sentence does Abdullah receive?  If you guessed a 12-month community order and 240 hours of unpaid work you'd be right.  I'll be charitable and assume that the magistrate was constrained by sentencing guidelines.

He's an Iraqi, taking shelter in this country, taking handouts and taking the piss.  He should bugger off back to Iraq and help rebuild his own country instead of fouling ours.

7 comments:

  1. We´re taken for complete mugs aren´t we? I´m furious about this and that fucking Somali woman too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to ensure that people do not take matters into their own hands and abduct him off the streets, pass a fit and proper sentence for his crimes against society, and leave his corpse in the street as a warning to others.

    Such action would be wholly reprehensible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't see any rhyme or reason for this 'man' to still be in the country, Sue - this govt leaves me constantly 'gob-smacked' - it's their sentencing guidelines that have let him off with community service. It really, really stinks.

    Hi Anon - it would, wouldn't it? He's not going to be deported under this current govt so Portsmouth's a good place for him to be at the moment - let's hope he doesn't venture out at night. I don't know what our draconian judiciary is coming to - if they really had his interests at heart they'd have tagged him and placed him under curfew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GV apart from the fact that Barry is a brain washed street hustler from Gangster Central it also yet another indicator that UKplc has been handed over to Europe. Ever since the arranged economic melt down "every" signal suggests this is the case.

    BTW Hippo Bidet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry Incoming! Europe will be the hippo bidet - or, really, to be more precise, the nine regions of what used to be known as England will be the hippo bidet.

    I saw Blair in Obama and so warned everyone I knew against him but, oh no... Now I find it hard to watch the Americans go down the path we've followed - very hard indeed.

    I remember when he was campaigning how soothing, background noises were made about Europe. Now we see his administration's policy: ditch the UK and cosy up to the EU. Not in so many words, but you know what I mean. If America is against us, who is with us in this 'globalized' world?

    Specific to the Falklands issue, I have no problem - I think it's best they do keep quiet at the moment at risk of escalation. The world is such a shy, timid place now where every pronouncement is scrutinised and criticised 24/7. The msm is more to blame for this culture than bloggers ... but I would say that, wouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This man is now serving 11 years for the rape of a Leicester lady..I cant tell you how i know this info but please take this as a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This man is now serving 11 years for the rape of a Leicester lady..I cant tell you how i know this info but please take this as a fact.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails