"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 5 March 2010

Brown At The Chilcot Inquiry

Brown is appearing at the Chilcot Inquiry today between ten and twelve and half past one to half past three.

Link to live broadcast

David Miliband is scheduled for Monday between nine and half past ten.

6 comments:

  1. Hello sir

    i could not able to find my blog http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/ link in your blog http://callingengland.blogspot.com/. Ones you have added my blog in the name Nasa space blog.

    But today i was very much sad to see that my blog removed from your blog.

    Your blog is present in my blog.

    Will you add my blog. please reply me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And 'Salutari din England'!

    It's a politics blog, of sorts, Vijay - good though your blog is, it doesn't really fit in. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vienna

    Please add my blog in your blog roll section. I want people to know what is happening on NASA, and about space news.

    Will you add it.

    Thanks vienna, for your interest on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brown should have looked to his history...

    http://tinyurl.com/yhopwk6

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not interested in 18th C Scottish sanitation thanks Ajax

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails