"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Cya

I've had enough of today already. This pc is the absolute pits - it's slow and unwieldy, flak is flying around about the UAF and I'm getting paranoid about hacking. So, I'm going out for a walk - down to the local cafe where I'll sip a carajillo or two and wave a stick at passers-by while cursing politicians, quangos and governments in general. I'll leave my shopping trolley of cats & dollies at home and let the rottweiller baby-sit.

I hope this will do until I get back - it was only forty-five years ago:

2 comments:

  1. Wecome to our world of state backed terrorism. We will have a word with our tech friend tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RFB, I appreciate that - I think it's ok now though. It's just very disconcerting to see your emails & contacts available for all to read on Digg. PJH commented earlier and said he thought it was a generic hack - ie if he clicked the link he got his googlemail a/c. If you have a googlemail a/c and click the link you should see your own inbox. I hope that's all it is but would appreciate your confirmation. In the meantime I'm looking into hushmail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails