"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Sunday, 14 March 2010

Looking For A Job

I'm an intelligent guy who acknowledges his short-comings and is determined to learn lessons.  I have a pretty wife who cooks jolly good family meals and has a career in her own right.  I'm a pretty messy kind of guy - just like you.  I'm well-versed in PR but could do better and I'm seeking a new appointment in May 2010.  I am currently Leader of Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition. 

Ethics and morality - negotiable.

3 comments:

  1. Love it GV!

    Can you put that on a post-it and attach it to his forehead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but he is all the UK Tories have for now.
    Anyway, thanks for linking to me, but I now have a new home at Fairfactsmedia.com , having dumped my old blogger site which was hacked recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) Mr W - even his mother had something to say on the i/view last night. This personality politics is rubbish.

    Hi FM, I wondered what had happened to you - I'll check it out and change the link, thanks for letting me know. You're right he's all the Cons have by way of a leader now but that's their bad luck. They can't expect to win by default. We Brits are still angry at what's happened with MPs' expenses and the banks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails