"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

To Hack And Hack Off

Some b@st@rd has hacked the email associated with the blog and put it on Digg! Apologies to all who've been in touch - I don't know how it was done. The email a/c has been archived now so messages can't be read and I've changed all passwords plus got myself a new a/c but on re-checking, the Digg link now leads to the new email.

The person who has done it goes by the name of appextechseo2 so if anyone out there is tech-savvy - let me know!

In the meantime I'm exporting the blog and if I can sort out the email issue I may come back but in the meantime I'm hacked off.

3 comments:

  1. That Digg link, links to the (generic) gmail inbox.

    If you're logged into gmail, it'll take you to your gmail inbox. If I'm logged in, it'll take me to mine.

    Am I missing something here? I don't see any hackery of any sort from that Digg link - merely possible confusion from anyone clicking that link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like me? So, it's the same for everyone and I've spent the morning messing around with email a/cs for nothing? Brilliant! Thanks for letting me know. Some days perhaps it would be better to just pull the covers over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I've added Advertising Bollocks to the blog list by way of a thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails