"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 19 April 2010

"From Churchill To No Will"

Watch this and recognise its truth.  This is why we're* losing:



It has to be UKIP or BNP.  I'm so afraid that this will be our last chance to express our genuine  opinions at the ballot box.  Please look at your MP - check out their expenses and check out their values and their Party's manifesto.  This has become so much bigger than just the old Lib/Lab/Con.  If I were Scots I'd vote SNP, if I were Welsh I'd vote Plaid Cymru - N.Ireland, I've got no idea and English, likewise since we don't have our own devolved Assembly because we're only Regions (did you vote for that?).   It's all such a political mess.

State education has gone down the pan - look at how they've let down our children and now say we need immigrants because British people aren't up to the job.  Our children are leaving school unable to read, write or comprehend English - not spelling, not maths, not literature nor history - after thirteen years of Labour govt.  It's all part of the plan.  I'm not mad, just observant and disillusioned to see how far along the path we've trodden. It's not too late to re-trace our steps.

*  When I say 'we', I mean us: people, plebs, proles, chavs, voters, electorate, you, me.

4 comments:

  1. Good blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been something which has annoyed the effing hell out of me over recent months. I've developed a hatred of the LibLabCom establishment and I can't help but feel that the Tory bloggers are supporting what they profess to stand against most vigorously.

    My outgoing Tory MP came quite low on the expenses, and has voted against the NuTory line numerous times. He's only 50 and was very responsive and seemingly very energetic, so his sudden standing down in a safe seat leads me to think that The Forehead is in there somewhere. The incoming Tory candidate is fully iDave approved.

    No Big Three for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have NEVER voted anything but Tory but this time, its UKIP.

    Do you think he knows why the polls are so low?

    Surely, he is going to have to change tact? The only way Cameron is going to win this election with a good majority is to become a Conservative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anonymong.

    CS, you're right - CCHQ pre-vetted lists of candidates won't do. I'm sorry to hear your Con Candidate is pre-approved. What a mockery :-(

    Cameron will be out on his ear if we have a hung Parliament, Sue - and then what? The Cons spent so much time aligning their Party to Blair's standards that they lost sight of the electorate. They deserve everything they get. But we don't - what we deserve is a rational parliamentary system and not a 13-yr consensus.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails