"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 9 April 2010

Of All The Dives In All The World ...

...I had to end up in this one.

I´m sitting in a downtown internet cafe surrounded by a motley looking crew of dubious souls so this will be very quick.  I´m very sorry for the enforced break - all being well I´ll be back in full swing next Tuesday.  No landline, no mobile, no internet access - the delights of a technologically third world country.  I suppose everyone´s done the Gene Hunt thing but I have to say that I laughed out loud when I heard about the Labour poster.  Things aren´t looking too good for our Gordon, are they?  Heh, heh.

See you next week.

6 comments:

  1. How is your Arabic getting on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are back!!! I was begining to wonder if you'd been silenced. There be COINTELPRO about. Keep checking your 6. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you're still about GV.
    We were beginning to get a bit worried.

    Look forward to hearing your take on Gordon next week ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoohoo GV, relieved all is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, i've only just stumbled across your garden shed and yer not in it

    so lookin forward to seein who ya is

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails