"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 14 May 2010

All Hail The Flag


I know it's a re-post but you can't have too much of 'a good thing'.

I think Grumpy Old Twat could do miracles with this clip - Lidington, Clegg, Cameron, Cable, Clarke, Huhne.

6 comments:

  1. opsimathMay 14, 2010

    I hate that f*cking tune, and all the Euro-federalist crap it represents. The Muppets, as always, were a joy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a beautiful weekend despite the insanity around us!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never dates GV does it and I too could see Gotty getting over-excited if he decided to do something with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Opsimath, me too - the 9th symphony used to be played regularly in my house but the shine's been taken off it - can't think why!

    Thanks Angel, perhaps that's the best attitude - heads down and enjoy the moment :-)

    It's a funny clip SR but could do with tweaking now that we have a 'new' governmemnt. Perhaps one of them could be 'wee Alex'?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now there's a challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll see what I can do ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails