"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

OK

Well, after a year and a bit, it's reached the stage where I don't think I have anything left to contribute to the debate. All my links have always been in the sidebars so you can see what's going on for yourselves and I've posted all the info on the EU up to date so anyone who's interested can find the info themselves.

I suppose that's the problem with the English: we're so confident in ourselves and our identity that we've never felt a need to wave flags - why else would we let others tag inappropriate meanings to it? When Britain is subsumed without a whimper, it's too late for England to shout.

Nobody noticed. For that, we should all bow our heads in shame - give up the fight and bow down before our new Masters. There were so many years and so many lying British politicians.

I'm tired of blogging about the EU/NWO. The UK Parliament is only the amuse-gueule of EU life. I've said it before and I say it again, we have nothing left but feet on the street.

I don't know where to go from here so let's all sit back and hope the 'vision' implodes.

It's all existential - h/t Angela Merkel and Jacques Brel.



We're all Belgian now and all suffer this existential angst. It's time for we British/English/whatever tf people want to call us, to grow a backbone and stand together.

4 comments:

  1. From personal experience I think that you've gotta go and do something else for a while, give the new administration a chance to drown in hypocrisy. Then, when something really gets your goat, you return to the fold with passions anew. (Hopefully anyway)

    Or of course you can transfer your talents to another aspect of Internet land, thus, adding a new string to your bow for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said GV, but will we protest or just continue to stick our heads in the sand.

    This is an excellent opportunity to really tell the ConDems what we want but I doubt if we'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't seem very happy today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've found a solution :-) Have you read the papers yet? Bloody awful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails