"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Condell: Video

I wonder if Cameron has even heard of Pat Condell?

Cameron supports Turkey accession to EU
Brief excerpt from Cameron's speech in Ankara
What Dan Hannan has to say



Related:

Cameron lifts ban on export of nuclear technology to India
Rioting Grenoble becomes no-go zone for Police

7 comments:

  1. SR I have this terrible nagging feeling that we might have been turned into the enemy.

    Not a pleasant thought, but what if in centuries to come we are viewed as most now view the Stuart lineage or the Romanovs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He puts out good videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trestin - yes, and he does it with humour too. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned! I get a little uneasy when he goes all 'atheist' though.

    Incoming, I'll forgive you calling me SR!!! Yes, everything points in that direction. We, normal British people, have become the enemy to be cajoled, nudged, fined & punished by the state for not believing in what the state believes in.

    I've just posted something intimating the same thing - Peterloo/Peasants' revolt/EU blahblahblah so it's good timing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I've just posted something intimating the same thing - Peterloo/Peasants' revolt/EU blahblahblah so it's good timing."-GV


    And I have just posted the mechanism for you all to achieve the right outcome!

    CR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like we're all thinking things have gone far enough CR. Thanks for that - anything peaceful is worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apologies GV. I had a house full of weans demanding Facebook access and I wanted to get a couple of comments out. Ahhemmm...guess where I was before I turned up at your shop? And don't start thinking that shows any order of preference. It does not.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incoming, I don't care what you call me, I'm more interested in the chord you've struck about being 'enemies of the state'. I think you've made a fair point.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails