"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 13 August 2010

Schway Schway, Catchee Monkee

 السلام عليكم   says William Hague so walaikum salaam bin gahba right back at him.



Ramadan mubarak indeed. Here is what David Cameron had to say.

I think we should be watchful.  In the meantime, I look forward to Cameron's Christmas message and an Easter Egg from William Hague.

4 comments:

  1. I really wish they would all fuck off, I voted for a fucking change not more of the same shit. Cunts the whole fucking lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George, I can only agree with you. Cameron has always said 'same destination but a different path'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really cannot remember a time in my life when I have felt so despondent, I served my country for this shit. Where is the fucking backbone in these people. My kids have more balls than these so called fucking leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know, George. Lots of people think the same as you yet no one will step forward. As always at times of crisis, we've reached a point where it's down to us, the people.

    If we don't like it, we should demonstrate; if we don't like it, we should withold the tax; if we don't like it we should let them know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails