"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 3 September 2010

Friday Post(s)

avatar: animated images: smiling monkey
Actually, I can't decide this week so here are extracts from two.

On one hand we have the eloquent, but wordy, post from Mr Fox at Sarah, Maid of Albion  which ties loose ends from past, present and future, eg:
We are tarred with the brush of harbouring evil in our hearts against the incomers but it is reactive not innate. We did not ask for this. I am part of a reaction to try and save our people and communities from an unwarranted attack and if I were not morally obliged to do my duty, I would have stayed behind my plough! The whole Multi-Racial idea was forced on us by deceitful Governments who convinced us that we were in a democracy and as our elected representatives they were acting in our interests. We are living through a great historical phenomenon for it falls to few to live through the destruction of their civilisation in what is one of the most evil attacks on innocent, ordinary, people by their own rulers in the history of the human race.
Now, I don't know 'Mr Fox' from Adam and some people will find his views contentious or provocative but I recommend the article because he traces undisputed lines from our political past into our future.  If you're easily offended, don't read it.

My second Friday Post is from Dreadnought & Tuk-tuk because I love the way his mind works - even if I don't always quite understand it - and this I get:
Seriously, William, I don’t care if you’ve got a pilot light fitted and you and your mate take turns at blowing gerbils across the room by the power of your own digestive gases and lower intestines. I don’t care. Just stop kow towing to the Rothschild Corporate Entity operating out of Tel Aviv. And if you are even thinking of sending any of our lads out to the Peninsula again because the police action never stopped, you’ll be getting rocks mate. And it will be no more smoking gerbils for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails