"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Picture This

"…that night she [Cherie] cradled me in her arms and soothed me; told me what I needed to be told; strengthened me; made me feel that I was about to do was right … On that night of the 12th May, 1994, I needed that love Cherie gave me, selfishly. I devoured it to give me strength. I was an animal following my instinct, knowing I would need every ounce of emotional power to cope with what lay ahead. I was exhilarated, afraid and determined in roughly equal quantities."

avatar: cat: Nervous CatPoor Tabby in the bookshop wonders where to find Blair's book: Sexual Healing, Pulp Fiction or True Crimes.

6 comments:

  1. What that poor cat has suffered !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello YO - agreed - I wouldn't like to have been a fly on the wall never mind the cat on the duvet.

    Yes, OR. Totally. Who on earth is going to buy his book apart from those who think they might be mentioned in it?

    We still have Brown's 'revelations' to look forward to :-( I wish they'd all just disappear and let us rebuild the country. Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen - we're all treading the third/centrist path to a NWO now.

    ps I voted in your poll, OR. I'm the only one so far who thinks the nwo can't be resisted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Captain HaddockSeptember 01, 2010

    I truly hope this book "pancakes" and goes down like a fart in a space suit ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, CH, but I think we're on to a loser - Blair and his kind now infest the world and his book will probably displace Mandelson's as the No.1 best-seller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Captain HaddockSeptember 01, 2010

    Yep ..

    Just like cancer cells, they replicate until the parasite eventually consumes the host ..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails