"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 9 September 2010

A Toast With A Difference

A tired and emotional Chinese diplomat was very undiplomatic when he toasted the UN's Ban Ki Moon at an Austrian mountain retreat.

"I know you never liked me Mr. Secretary-General – well, I never liked you, either"

To make it a night to remember Sha Zukang also said of his American colleague: "I really don't like him: he's an American and I really don't like Americans."

I'm tagging this with 'humour' because it made me laugh.  I think Mr Sha Zukang is in for a spot of re-education when he returns to China.

4 comments:

  1. That's his Bilderberger membership fucked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh even more - thanks OR :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GV if I read the tea leaves correctly this can only spell trouble. These slavers never open their yaps unless it is 100% pre approved. As for the Bilderbergers OR they'd better watch out for a Triad hit squad taking them to the Chinese laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incoming, you mean China takes advantage of a financially weak West & decides to get uppity and flex muscle? Anything's possible with the bunch of corrupt 'world leaders' we have at the moment. Mind you, this chap was drunk and has previous for being outspoken - most unChinese. It's all very superficial anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails