"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Monday, 15 November 2010

No Guru, No Method, No Teacher

18.01.2011: The original wasn't available in the UK so here's the replacement - it's much better than the authorised video and has the bonus of Georgie Fame too.


Petals fall to the ground one by one but they're always renewed. Begin your own blog. Time to get healed.

2 comments:

  1. I've already taken your advice.

    I've noted that there has been a concerted effort by the EU orcs to form a gang on the other side.

    I believe that good will always triumph over this fascist political elite.

    They may be stealing my money but I'm damned if I see them as my government.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff - spread the word :-) It make take some time to get out of this mess but, as you say, we'll get there in the end.

    Part of me hopes the EU does introduce direct taxation - it would make it so much easier to withhold it to make the point that we don't recognise it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails