"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 19 November 2010

Oh, FFS

I've had enough of this:



I can't bear the crowds, people talking or the noise of London any more and as if that's not enough I find they've given away my flipping Korg. I leave you with Handel & Betjeman until my temperature comes down:

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear someone speaking out for Muslim Women's rights isn't it?

    Where are the feminists?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The left, the islamists, the feminists - all the intolerant & strident flock together. The 'feminists' must hate men more than they care about repression and mutilation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails