"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 3 December 2010

al-Megrahi To Sue Britain

Megrahi's family are apparently preparing to launch a multi-million pound compensation bid against the British government alleging false imprisonment & medical neglect.  The news was revealed by Colonel Gaddafi in a video link with the LSE yesterday.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do and I wouldn't be surprised if they win, such is the world we're living in now.

I've got a problem with my new laptop - Suki jumped on the keyboard and as I lifted him off he took three keys with him so it's a bit tricky and I probably won't be posting v.much today.  Plus I don't have all my bookmarks any more so I'm trying to transfer things from my old laptop.  It's a long & boring process but I'll try and fix it all over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. It's just unbelievable isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems anything goes these days, Banned. Even outrageous suggestions are treated as if they were the most unsurprising & normal things in the world. The family has said they won't begin proceedings until after a-M's death so we could be in for a long wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails