"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Sunday, 12 December 2010

All Done

Everything, I hope, is now transferred - from old laptop to external hard drive to new laptop. All the bookmarks, all the EU .pdfs, all the photos, the videos, the music and the games. It's taken most of my waking hours because the old l/t kept crashing and dying on me requiring endless rebooting, problem-solving, shared networking and the patience of a saint.

To celebrate I'm playing some music, which I thought I might as well share with you - it will be back to normal politics tomorrow.

Daniel Lessner plays Liszt's piano transcription of Wagner's Tannhauser Overture; quite brilliant:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails