"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Sunday, 19 December 2010

Bwahahahahahahaha

*strokes ear*

I read the transcript of this interview but unfortunately we can't see the Daily Show website in the UK and Gawker TV didn't have it either...but... Trooper Thompson has found a clip on YouTube so we can all go HERE and share in Brown's little joke. It's toe-curling. Notice also at roughly 2:36 that Stewart sways back in his chair as Brown lunges forward over the desk. Can't say I blame him.

The voice-over is wrong, btw, he should have opened his eyes and ears before now and he'd have realised that some sections of the blogosphere have done nothing but mention this.

2 comments:

  1. I watch The Daily Show on their own website, GV, but I have to get on there using my Swiss VPN connection so that they think I'm in Switzerland instead of the UK.

    Why are we in the UK not allowed to watch it online, one wonders?

    Anyway, here is the Swiss VPN website if you want to give it a try - it's not very expensive and it also covers your arse online. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Spidey. I have to say I didn't realise the UK couldn't get the Daily Show online until recently - I've been posting clips from this show since I began yet no-one said a word until Sue at MV.

    Thanks for the link - the older I get the more I think I need my arse covering.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails