"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 2 December 2010

'Me' Is On The External Hard Drive

So you'll have to wait.

I posted this yesterday but pulled it as a draft because I thought many of you would dislike it.  I don't dislike it and I need it now, no matter what connotations others might put on it:

5 comments:

  1. Excellent blog.

    Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

    I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

    I am very much interested in adding http://callingengland.blogspot.com/
    in my http://www.nasa-spacestation-info.blogspot.com/.

    I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

    I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

    Hope to see a positive reply.

    Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

    Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite beautiful, GV. Is everything OK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, OR, I'm glad you like it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to like, unless of course you are a multi-culti community diversity outreach worker?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to take a break from the papers - I just found the words of this so appropriate - God knows we need help from somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails