"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Saturday, 18 December 2010

A Must See

It's a peace & love musician called Danny Allen. He knows a bit about The Common Law & Statutes as well so he has the happy knack of being able to tie fake authority up in knots, for a while at least. It won't be long before tptb catch on.





Part 3
Part 4

He's also done other things - it's worth checking out his channel (link above) if you're not too busy over Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. LMFAO @ 'you are wearing a fancy dress uniform'.

    A CPSO flashed me a toothy grin today and said 'Hiya'. I've no idea what that meant or why he said it but I know that he, and his colleague would have been no use whatsoever to me had I needed the support of the law.

    This man commands respect and deserves support. I'd like to support him, as much within my desperately limited means, as I can. He renews my faith in the youth of my country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm not filming you, I'm filming me" LMAO
    "Is that a request or an order? I can ignore a request and you don't have the authority to Order" Brilliant, off to part 2 now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watched all four, "Give me a hug, just because you are wearing a uniform doesn't make you less of a human being" ROTFL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does it well doesn't he, WG? He's calm, humorous and patient and seems to have quite a bit of success. Check out his other videos - he has another four I'd recommend about busking in Harlow and security guards trying to move him on,

    Hi, Banned - yes, he's kept me amused for a couple of hours as I went through his videos. It's like we've all been saying - question authority.

    We have to watch out for the new Bill of Rights and keep an eye on the coalition's tinkering with the Constitution because I can't see this being an avenue open to us for long when tptb realise FMOTL is spreading.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails