"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Sweden & Islam

The loss of another nation as Sweden's constitution is changed without consultation with the people. Click the post title to be forwarded to a Condell video.

As if today's news couldn't get any worse.

It just did, again. Captain Ranty has gone. I'm in tears. What a truly awful day this has been.

5 comments:

  1. GV,

    I'm sorry my lovely. I didn't mean for you to cry.

    There's an avalanche of people insisting that I hang around a bit longer.

    I probably will, but only if you dry your eyes and cheer up.

    Lerv,

    Ranty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, it's a deal. I nearly didn't come back online tonight but now I'm glad I did. I'm not surprised there was an 'avalanche' - they've got good taste too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More fool smug bloody Sweden, time they woke up and did something about it.

    Captin Ranty, I will be adding to your avalanche later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this might cheer you up GV

    http://groompytom.blogspot.com/2010/12/telling-it-like-it-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Banned. No doubt that MP will shortly be denounced as an extremist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails