"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Yet Another WTF Moment

My thanks to SubRosa for finding this totally incredible video clip.  My ears are on overload and I think I've heard it all now.

Q:  "What shall we do with a climate sceptic if they won't shut up?"
A:  "Tie up their assets in coastal property..."
A:  "Put them in a desert and ration their water..."
A:  Take them to the Arctic and make them tread water..."
A.  "Lock them in a room with nothing but money..."  and so it goes on.

You get the picture.  Are these people, the UN's very own useful idiots,  totally deranged?



UPDATE:
I was wrong - I haven't heard it all yet.. This comes from Big Brother Watch:

10 comments:

  1. The answer to your question is undoubtedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can almost imagine them wielding pitchforks as they happily sing their nasty little song. Self-righteous fools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a youtube login, nor the inclination to create one, however you might want to reply to those Jesus kids with this

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydVcGdjIF1M

    I think it fits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "We have come for your parents". I like your soh, Anon, thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's got the London Olympics opening ceremony sorted I reckon GV.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) Yes, two good 'progressive' songs for our flag-waving children to sing. Nice one TR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Self Righteous" indeed, harpies too. "A: "Tie up their assets in coastal property..." Like the $8.8m Al Gore has tied up in his seaside home at Montecito, California?

    I'm not waiting for their calender

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still in good mood so will beieve that the pop poppetts 'respect authority' was something kinda post ironic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good find the second video GV. They'll stop at nothing really. Auch I don't mind them doing their own thing as long as it doesn't affect me. Trouble is it does.

    And now the AGW lot are saying this cold is part of global warming. They just can't make up their minds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Al Gore - the world's first cabon billionaire. If that doesn't give the warmists pause for thought I don't know what will.

    I think many people will find nothing wrong with the 2nd video, SR, but I find it disturbing. It reminds me of the one about Obama a cple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails