"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Thursday, 6 January 2011

The B@st@rds Have No Shame...

... no honour, no integrity and no self-awareness.  Little wonder that trust in government has flown out of the window.  This won't be an aberration exclusive to UKTI, it will be practised by all departments, all councils, all quangos in receipt of 'government' money, taxpayers' money.




I'm just posting this for the record.  Like most of the EU/Agenda 21 info on this blog I hope some of  it will hang around in a dusty corner of the ether long enough to be picked up on by any future historians so they can report accurately how we were held in contempt by a bunch of self-serving shyster seat polishers.  The history books can describe us as 'long-suffering' or, perhaps more truthfully, as having made a vice out of patience.

Fuel protests are being planned and I'm fast reaching the stage where I think it better to join any protest, whatever the agenda, whoever the organisers, rather than none at all.  LibDems are unhappy, Conservatives are unhappy and Labour are unhappy - the politics of coalition please very few.  January 13th sees the Oldham & Saddleworth by-election; I hope the electorate return a UKIP or BNP candidate to Parliament because this country needs a spark for a political revolution.

UKTI:  Spend, spend, spend

5 comments:

  1. I hope the electorate return a UKIP or BNP candidate to Parliament because this country needs a spark for a political revolution.

    I so wish that would be so. Sadly the Eloys are too well controlled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both parties are running a candidate so you never know. The voters have had eight months to notice that it's a lib/lab/con con - let's hope they surprise us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. T'was ever thus, and I remember my father explaining to me, at the age of nine years, why so much unnecessary and inappropriate work was done by the local council in the cold and wet first quarter. That was forty five years ago.

    What don't you understand about the machinery of government?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuel protests???, where, when, please let me know, I could do with some fuel....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ WG - You told me to eff off from your blog so you know what you can do.

    You missed out the word 'cheaper', Nomine :-) Get to know some local hauliers or taxi drivers - they're the ones trying to organise it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails