"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Why I'm Glad I'm English

There are still laughs to be found in this world, and here's one of them:



The joke is really on me. Someone, not a million miles away from me, sent this link and implied I'm just as crazy as the Rainbow Woman.   Kids!  Don'cha just luv'em?

You'll have to excuse me, there's a patch of bare earth where the lawn should be and it's rained non-stop for three days.  It's time to prepare my video camera.

2 comments:

  1. The poor woman has obviously not received a basic education that she can believe something in the water can create a rainbow effect.

    Ye gods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many more of them around than we'd like to think, Mr W. I've sent my youngest an update on haarp so that he doesn't confuse drug-taking with conspiracy theorists in future :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails