"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Sunday, 20 February 2011

A Little Light Relief

A woman in her fifties is at home happily jumping unclothed, on her bed and squealing with delight. Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look? What's the matter with you?"

The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care what you think. I just came from having a mammogram, and the doctor says that not only am I healthy, but I have the breasts of an 18 year-old."

The husband replies, "What did he say about your 55-year old arse?"

Your name never came up," she replied.

**************

I've been flicking through my external hard drive - has everyone seen these two?

video

video

4 comments:

  1. GV, you have a wicked sense of humour - I like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked them, Mr W. I was in the need of some humour yesterday - I ought to do it more often - too much politics makes Jill a dull girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good jokes and a nice pair of vids to help with a hangover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! That must have been a heck of a weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails