"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Spreading It Around

My thanks to Mr W who recommended this slice of humour to me yesterday after all the trawling for EU news.  I liked it so much I thought I'd spread the good cheer.  

6 comments:

  1. Glad that perked you up GV! In all honesty the praise for spotting it shud go to An Englishman's Castle as I first saw it there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter, Mr W, it gave me a pleasant break before I moved on to Iranium. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahm surprised he still has his job, but youre right he is as funny as owt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nomine - I think there are more on YouTube, I keep meaning to have a look but haven't had the chance yet. This is quite an old one I think - about 08/09 - so you're right, he's probably been told to cut it out by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got to admit that this guy had me laughing heartily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :-) He had a point Nickie - it could all have been yours if it weren't for those darned taxes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails