"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Friday, 11 February 2011

TFIF

It wasn't too bad when I first woke up - lashings of rain of course but it's only weather after all. The trouble began when I read THIS, the first page I turned to in the Telegraph.

As if that wasn't depressing enough I then had the idiotic idea to go to Google Search and YouTube to see what else might be available on DSK as he's affectionately known. From there I rashly followed a trail through David Lang, James Warburg, the World Conservation Bank, Michael Sweatman, The Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, David Hunt, David Spangler, the Findhorn Trust, and an assortment of kooky esoteric practices.

Suitably hacked-off I then had to go and deal with authori-teh on a local level (my bank) so here I am, back home and in need of a little hope and a nice cup of tea. Right on cue, here's Nigel:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails